Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
K&P has a significant presence in providing services in BFSI.
K&P Professionals work closely with many Banks, particularly by assisting them for dealing with various today’s challenges, such as Regulatory Reforms, Risk Management stringent capital requirement and enhanced technology risks, etc.
The partners constantly engage themselves in subject matter contributions to different forums and at various events.
K&P has been working with all types of banks (public sector banks, private sector banks and co-operative banks) very effectively. K&P is also working closely with the Insurance companies and NBFCs. The clientele includes most of the leading organisations operating in India.
As regards Insurance, K&P is working with major insurance companies in the country and a considerable number of entities in both Life and non-Life Insurance.
- Statutory Audit / Tax Audit
- Risk Based Internal Audit
- Foreign Reporting as per IFRS / USGAAP
- Due Diligence & Business Valuations
- Audit of Integrated Treasury Department
- Compliance Audits (SEBI, IRDA, Companies Act)
- Revenue Audits
- Direct / Indirect Tax Compliances – Special Audits
Risk Management Services:
- Risk Assessment / Risk Profiling
- Systems Audit of Application packages
- ERP Reviews
- Change Management Audit & Data Center Audit
- Network Testing and software Functionality Audits
Consulting & Other Services:
- Forensic Accounting / Investigation
- Transfer Pricing (ITP / DTP)
- Off-site monitoring based on exception reporting.
- SOX Compliance Assistance & Testing
- SOP Preparation / Review / Up-dation