The focus of our Direct Tax Division is on:
Tax Planning & Transaction structuring
- Tax Compliances
- Representation Services
- Transfer Pricing Compliances for ensuring an ‘arms-length’ environment,
- Planning / Structuring
- Transaction Advisory Services
Other Related Services:
- Legal Due Diligence
- FEMA, Companies Act Compliances
- Other Statutes
The focus of our Indirect Tax Services Division is on GST & Legacy Taxation Advisory:
- GST Retainership and Assistance in GST Annual Return & Reconciliation Statement Services
- GST Advisory and Health Check Services
- Due Diligence w.r.t. Indirect Taxes
- GST Litigation support
- Assistance in claiming GST Refunds
- Setting up controls to ensure GST Compliances
- Legacy Taxation Advisory Services include Advisory & Litigation Services in respect of Service Tax, MVAT & CST, Central Excise Duty
Kirtane & Pandit Dispute Advisory and Litigation Support team come with extensive experience, in-depth skills and capabilities to provide an independent expert opinion on complex aspects of disputes.
1.Representation before Income Tax Authorities for the following matters
- Scrutiny Assessments including Proceedings u/s 263 of Income Tax Act 1961
- Transfer Pricing officer for TP matters
- Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP)
- Search & Survey Proceedings carried out by IT Department
- Trust 12A registrations, Approval of a Trust for deduction u/s 80G of ITA 1961
- Lower TDS applications
- Appeal Effect applications
- Follow up for a refund and other Misc. Matters etc.
- Various Authorities of The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act.
- Various Authorities of The Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015
2.Representation of judicial / Quasi-Judicial authorities including before CIT(A), Income Tax Tribunal, Settlement Commission for Direct Taxation & Transfer Pricing Matter
- Preparation of Appeal Memo, filing of submissions and representation before CIT(A).
- Representation before ITAT: Our partners are regular in appearing before the various Income Tax tribunals all over India for various Income Tax Matters. Partners have represented over 300+ cases out of which many are published in various journals and reports.