With our experienced team of professionals, we offer distinguished services ranging from advisory to a complete due diligence
Business Sustainability Advisory
- Health Check (As Is)
- Industry Benchmarking
- Identification of material topics, stakeholders
- Identifying framework and goal mapping
- Creating implementation roadmap
Sustainability Reporting and Limited Assurance
- Review of control framework
- Evidencing and data validation for data points reported/to be reported in sustainability report
- Validation with consistency and compliance to selected framework of reporting
- Validation of disclosures of textual information
- Issuance of limited assurance opinion
Business Sustainability Implementation
- Business Sustainability Advisory
- Review and aligning of vision, mission, policies, procedures conducive to sustainability implementation
- Review and aligning governance structure
- Identifying and implementing digital solutions
- Conducting periodical training
- Active participation in implementation
- Periodic progress review
Due diligence (Investor Readiness)
- Sustainability Reporting and Limited Assurance
- User or recipient of report in most of the cases would be Green Fund or Green Fund manager
- Entity may Suo moto go for due diligence to ensure preparedness before investor initiates actual due diligence
Kirtane & Pandit LLP carries a longstanding and hands-on experience in the area of forensic auditing & Investigations in the corporate sector and in the Banking Sector as well.Team includes qualified professionals having Forensic Auditing Certification (ICAI) ,Certification course on Forensic Accounting by Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Qualified Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), a globally recognized qualification.
- Over the period, Kirtane & Pandit has devised its own methodology in this service line and has carried out assignments successfully.
- Three of our senior professionals are also formally qualified in Forensic Auditing (ICAI & Other Professional Institutes).
- We have been empanelled by the IBA To carry out Forensic Audit of borrowal accounts having exposure upto Rs.50 crores and more than Rs.50 crores.
- Forensic Auditing is imperative, not only in unearthing fraud or irregularities for assisting litigations but also in improving the present control environment and in preventing occurrence of such events in future with the help of suggestions on making the controls robust enough.
- Forensic Auditing involves the application of special skills in accounting, auditing, finance, quantitative methods.
- Kirtane & Pandit LLP, armed with a combination of such skills, is ready to cope with the increasing demand for forensic accountants as a result of increasing levels of frauds, which are likely to increase substantially in the future.
- Taxation advisory for Mergers & Acquisitions, Demerger, Slump Sale, Family Settlement, Shareholders Settlement, etc
- Transaction support by performing financial and tax due diligence for inbound and outbound transactions
- Business Valuation Services for the deal.
Due Diligence, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Merger and Acquisitions advisory, assistance in drafting various agreements like
- shareholders agreements, slump sale agreement, joint venture agreement.
- Structuring and Advising on various corporate and cross-border transactions taking into account relevant Domestic & International Taxation Laws, Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements, SEBI, FEMA and Corporate Laws
- Tax Due Diligence
- Benchmarking Analysis i.e. comparison of the Clients financials with the world at large.
Following is the list of services provided by Kirtane & Pandit in the valuation domain.
i) Valuation for arriving at Fair Value of the Business / Company.
ii) Valuation undertaken for exit / introduction of new promoters /shareholders.
iii) Valuation for regulatory compliance under the following statutes:
- Companies Act, 2013
- Income-tax Act, 1961
- Securities Exchange Board of India (‘SEBI’) Act, 1992
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (‘FEMA’), 1999
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (‘IBC’), 2016
iv) Valuation for financial reporting purposes as required under Indian Accounting Standard (Ind-AS) 113, including Valuation of Financial Securities, Instruments & Derivatives.
v) Valuation of intangible assets including brand valuation, trademarks, intellectual property, distribution network, etc.
vi) Valuation of ESOP under Ind AS 102.
vii) Purchase Price Allocations for Merger & Acquisitions.
viii) Impairment Studies for Tangible Assets, Intangible Assets & Goodwill.
ix) Fairness Opinions.