Consulting & Advisory
At Kirtane & Pandit, we support sustainable practices and prioritize environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations. Our team of experienced professionals offers a wide range of distinguished services in sustainability advisory and ESG.
We understand that sustainability goes beyond mere compliance. It involves embracing responsible business practices that generate long-term value for both your organization and society. Leveraging our expertise in ESG consulting services, we help you identify and implement sustainable strategies that align with your business’ sustainability goals and values.
Our comprehensive suite of ESG advisory services encompasses various areas, including conducting health checks and industry benchmarking, identifying material topics, mapping frameworks, and creating implementation roadmaps. We specialize in sustainability reporting, providing limited assurance, reviewing control frameworks, validating data points, and ensuring compliance.
With our seasoned professionals, we deliver exceptional services that range from ESG advisory to complete due diligence. Our Business Sustainability Advisory services cover a broad spectrum, including aligning vision, mission, policies, and procedures for sustainability, reviewing and enhancing governance structures, implementing digital solutions, offering periodic training, facilitating active participation, and conducting periodic progress reviews. By engaging our services, businesses can enhance their sustainability practices and drive long-term success.
Being a leading ESG consulting and advisory firm in Pune, we offer a profound list of services under Business Sustainability Advisory which includes :
1. Review and align vision, mission, policies, and procedures for sustainable implementation.
2. Evaluate and align governance structure for sustainability.
3. Identify and implement digital solutions to support sustainability initiatives.
4. Conduct regular training sessions to enhance sustainability knowledge and skills.
5. Encourage active participation in the implementation of sustainability practices.
6. Conduct periodic reviews to assess progress and make necessary adjustments.